Get to know our full operation, how the factory runs and how to build onto our current processes for improvements and increased production.
Typical job activities include but are not limited to:
• Planning, organizing and running optimum day-to-day operations.
• Increasing production, and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
• Responsibility for production output and product quality.
• Negotiate between various labour relations and perform regular appraisals for personnel, train staff and recommend changes in salary as per requirement.
• Ensure optimal level company performance and administer employee workforce and assist to design all continuous •improvement activities and maintain process control.
• Supervise over receiving of all raw material.
keeping directors informed on a daily basis with operation and production reports.
Requirements: ( experience in tax accounting is an added benefit )
• Senior Certificate with matric exemption
• Minimum 2 Years’ experience in the FMCG Sector
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements for operating plants
• Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
• Proficient with MS Office
• Able to explain training material to our operating staff
• Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
• Excellent communication skills
What are the natural skills and/or aptitudes I need to apply for this position?
• Have integrity, determination and perseverance
• To be flexible and work with professionalism and efficiency
• Be intelligent
• Be able to communicate well and think strategically
• Be ethical
• Be able to analyse, compare and interpret facts and figures quickly
• Be able to make sound judgements based on knowledge gained from information
• Be able to work accurately and convey recommendations clearly
© Unity Food Products (Pty) Ltd. 2020